Is Anyone Sue's Angel?

k9ophile
on 9/28/09 5:06 am
Sue from Jackson is supposed to be having her DS today.  Is anyone her angel to let us know how she's doing?  Let's get the prayers going and critters swinging.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

jharrington8172
on 9/28/09 9:34 am - Hermitage, TN
I was thinking the same thing too... when we were at lunch I put her date in my phone and today the alarm went off that Sue was having her DS.   I hope all is well with her - maybe her husband will come on and give us an update.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Amy_Baggett
on 9/28/09 9:36 am - Monterey, TN

I don't even remember which hospital?  Perhaps if it is Centinnial, Pam might be able to update her progress??  

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
k9ophile
on 9/28/09 12:15 pm

Sue & Joe are Dr. Houston patients, but Centennial employees must have explicit permission to discuss any patients due to HIPPA laws.  I guess our best bet is to just wait and see if Joe comes on or if Sue posts when she gets home.  Joe did not have an OH account when we met them last month. 

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Amy_Baggett
on 9/28/09 9:13 pm - Monterey, TN
Yep..  I forgot about that..  got to love those rules.

Well, maybe, Pam...  if you read this thread you could let her know we are thinking of her, and wanting to know how she is doing...  :) 

HUGS

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
Most Active
Recent Topics